Local Stakeholder Groups
Project partners will set-up local stakeholder groups with the goal of co-creating local IHRS supply in Antwerp, Mechelen and Ostend.
National Advisory Boards Members
Two National Advisory Boards will be set up – one in the Netherlands and one in Belgium – to create and multiply IHRS for condominiums.
The goal of the National Advisory Boards is to support the uptake of IHRS by condominium associations in the Netherlands and Flanders. The National Advisory Boards will provide the project partners with advice and tools through the project, and will be actively engaged in the dissemination of project results. Specifically, board members will be involved in the following project activities:
- Work Package 3 – Methodology and tools for affordable integral renovation of condominiums: By monitoring and advising on methods and financial arrangements
- Work Package 4 – Testing IHRS in condominium case studies: By monitoring and advising on the results of case studies
- Work Package 5 – Co-creating IHRS for condominiums: By monitoring and advising on co-creation processes, matchmaking and training opportunities
- Work Package 6 – Evaluating IHRS development for condominiums: By monitoring and advising on review evaluation reports and policy documents
- Work Package 8 – Dissemination: By supporting the dissemination of project results with the ultimate aim of increasing the uptake of IHRS across Belgium and the Netherlands.
The boards will be composed of consortium members in these regions and approximately 12 external members representing the entire energy renovation value chain.
International Advisory Board Members
An International Advisory Board will be established to support the exploitation of project results in cities across the EU. The project consortium will develop hands-on policy recommendations which will serve as resources for the board members to support IHRS uptake in other regions. Specifically, board members will be involved in the following project activities:
- Work Package 7 – Sustainability, replication, and exploitation of project results: by raising awareness about the relevance of the project results in 10 cities/regions across the EU via workshops.
- Work Package 8 – Dissemination: By supporting the dissemination of project results with the ultimate aim of increasing the uptake of IHRS in regions across the EU.
The board will include representatives of EU frontrunners developing IHRS for condominiums, policy actors, construction stakeholders and building owners.