Guidebook for course providers: Training material for activating the supply-side
To implement energy renovations that go beyond label-A while the initial (low) living costs are retained and building performance standards are guaranteed requires significant levels of knowledge. This manual is intended for educational and training organisations that want to support integrated renovations of apartment buildings, especially apartment complexes with a Home Owners Association (HOA). The training programme is aimed at all stakeholders who are in any way involved in high-quality integrated renovations. It complements existing programmes with suggestions for the structure and content of training programmes for the various stakeholders and professionals involved.
- Describes the starting point, the knowledge prerequisites and a general perspective on the preferable teaching style
- Provides a general description of the target groups that may be reached with this training programme
- Elaborates on the essential specific roles/functions within an integral renovation process that includes a building performance guarantee
- Describes a comprehensive course about integral renovations with building performance guarantee that is considered a central course for stakeholders involved in setting up an integral home renovation service (IHRS)
- Subsequently, courses for specific disciplines are described for each phase in the design and implementation process